Luca Prodan Perdedores Hermosos / Beautiful Losers

Luca Prodan Perdedores Hermosos / Beautiful Losers













Luca Prodan Beautiful Losers

Loose it all Don’t loose your mind The cracked paint on the ceiling Laughter when you’re feeling Really dead inside. Gary comes with Marianne Julie brought sin with his Susan They say don’t hide Muffle voice is on the T.V. In your car, you see just tea leaves Take a look inside What do you see? What do you see? See, beautiful losersLovely, lovely losers Just you and me See, beautiful losers Lovely, lovely losers just you and me. Sun shines through the window That is cold just like an ice floe Like you and me. And we spit blood while we’re laughing Leave all our lies for nothing Just like the sea. We’re moving while we’re dying Laughing while we’re crying Yeah, you and me. And David cries for Caroline And Julie she waste all her timeJust on shooting star I just lie and meditate Then I smash and curse and hate The whole damned farse. (cause we are) Beautiful losers Lovely, lovely losers Just me and you Beautiful losers Darling, darling losers My song is true.



Luca Prodan Luces Rojas

I love you Six arms or tour I hate the sound of that doorbell ring But even though I know it probably won’t mean a thing But still I check If I could slip through the sidingThey could well come back Were I could jump fourteen feet To the filthy court yard leading to the street Red lights, red lights, red lights they’ll bring me down, down, down and white cars, white cars, white cars they let me die and you, sweet blue eyesyou make me hide a little frown. I love you So here I am in a forty foot cell Well ain’t exactly heaven, but ain’t exactly living hell Well my cell companions come from Naples,Smell of body, play cards till two at night. Who was insane the place of game that holds The face, God of fright Me I’m all right inside, but upside down Red lights, red lights, red lights they’ll bring me down, down, down and white cars, white cars, white cars they let down. and you, sweet blue eyes you make me hide a little frown. What joke, what joke What a situation, what a laugh When the only thing I really miss is My little rubber ducky in her bath I’m eating, sleeping, I’m thinking Behind the bars I’m kind of safe in a cocoon Where I’ll be some where dying was. Red lights, red lights, red lights they’ll bring me down, down, down and white cars, white cars, white carsthey let down. and you, sweet blue eyes you make me hide a little frown.


Luca Prodan Cada Dia

Guess you better know it sometimes Eighty·one days in a year, fifty-two weeks in a month There' s no problems really they are all in your head unfortunately there' s where you live A glass of gin for here, one for there And I'll puke up in the sink everyday my mind is never quite far away enough Everyday I look out of the window and the sky is grey Everyday is real feel so wrong shouldn't stay this way everyday, everyday Every night I feel much better, I feel almost right Every night there' s no much to think of There's no much to fight about every night, everyday Such nasty things tend to come my way Another move but l' m always laughing Everyday things don't seem to come my way Everyday, everyday, etc. Every night I feel so different, I feel right there' s something in my head, There' s nothing in my bed But everyday, these days are so much longer What can I say Everyday is long, is long, is longer than the day before Every night when there' s no moon I like it better Every night I feel like writing god a letter Everyday, everyday Don't feel uptight, you'll feel alright Drink some coffee and stay up all night Drink some more stay up all day drink some more stay up the next night Don't you worry in the night I've sussed it out


Luca Prodan Raining in London / Lloviendo en Londres

It’s been raining here in London It’s been raining for so long It’s been raining here in London When I got bored and I wrote this song. Well is sure something missing Well is sure something wrong It’s been raining here in London But this old world spins on People trying to keep living People laughing and dancing When they should cry. It’s been raining here in London But this old world still spins by It’s still raining here in London It’s still raining The drops are falling heavy and slow It’s still raining here in London Through one day we all get drowned. All right now What do I need, what I need is Someone to push me Side out of this grove I’m in A leather City yankee boy lost in preadean storms and winds Oh what a circle That’s inside me Dance is the situation and nothing moves When you try to make it easy for somebody But sure it can’t be you When every damn day You need something to make you feel renewed And you might know where I’ve been But you don’t know what I did No, nothing changes Well the warm colour “parazzi” of Rome The cold hearted desperate pushers Mi sunny Italy selling extra Warmth in “piazzas” The hustler is still smug And nothing changes The kiss of married bliss in the kitchen It’s this the life and advertised I really can not longer tellIf my emotions have been culturized Three girls would know And now let me go.


Luca Prodan Reggae Blues

You know y love you Even through you are a little girl you know I really, really, really love you even through you’re just a little girl I know you couldn't love me from my money Aint’ got in the world You couldn't love me from my moneyAin’t got none in the world Cause I’ve been skipping on the piping round This so down town long I’ve been moving, grooving, singing this kind of song I’ve been skipping and flipping in the time, in the crime, In the line, in the fright in all this town too long The say I just do nothing but I'm just moving along they think I'm doing nothing but I know I’m moving along so come on baby you’re more that a puddle to me I said come on, come on, Come on, come on baby You’re more than just a puddle to me I don't need nobody else don't need no one to set me free i don't need no body else need no-one to set me free


Luca Prodan Billy

Billy was a good friend of mine We grew up together ever since we were nine We went to school, he was my best friend And I thought our friendship would never end In high school he played football And me, I didn't do anything at all He made touch-downs, while I played pool And no one could figure out which one of us was the fool Then we both went to college He studied medicine while I studied foliage He got a's and I got d's He was going for his ph.d.Then I decided to drop out Things were getting a little too hot Billy stayed there, became an intern and then a doctor Then war broke out and he had to go But not me, I was mentally unfit, or so they say, so, so When he came back, he wasn't quite the same His nerves were shot, but not me Last time I saw him, I couldn't take it anymore He wasn't the billy I knew, it was like talking to a door Billy was a friend of mine I grew up with him ever since I was nine We went together through school And now I often wonder, which one of us was the fool.


Luca Prodan Nick's Song

Pushing away all the years that past watch all the people float by Wait for the first to turn up last watch all the runners cry You can watch me splitting at the seams don' t you worry you’ll figure in my dreams I’ll be sorry as you make me scream it' s all part of the schemeMeeting you here in this dark red room feeling your twinkling eyes While l' m still dreaming of the candle and the spoon Who' s to care if you cry When I took those trips on the district line watching the signs of the times Dying inside while try to feel fine While you read between the lines You can find me playing at the moon You can see me smashing up my room Death is on it' s way. It will never come too soon feeling the pressure that lies overhead And pushing, And pressing me down Watching the stars they wishing me dead Why this sky wears a frown Why is the earth so stony and cold Is all life really this way? I turn on the radio, the D.J. so bold but he’s got nothing to say Look this way you might see me falling through look this way you might see me dying too With my eyes glued on you All I’ve got left is to keep on shining through it's all part of the scheme Pushing away the past years Should evil ford by Wait for the first to turn out last watching the runners cry Watching the people i knew yesterday see there photos are fading Watching the people running away You can go watch me splitting at the seams don' t you worry you'll figure in my dreams I’ll be sorry as you make scream it's all part of the scheme.


Luca Prodan Soul Love

Stone love - she kneels before the grave A brave son - who gave his life to see the sloganThat hovers between the headstone and her eyes For they penetrate her grievingNew love - a boy and girl they talking New words - that only they can share in New words - a love so strong it tears their hearts To sleep - through the fleeting hours of morning Love is careless in its choosing - sweeping over cross a baby Love descends on those defenseless Idiot love will spark the fusion Inspirations have I none - just to touch the flaming dove All I have is my love of love - and love is not loving Soul love - the priest that tastes the word and Told of love - and how my God on high is All love - though reaching up my loneliness evolves By the blindness that surrounds him Love is careless in its choosing - sweeping over cross a baby Love descends on those defenseless Idiot love will spark the fusion Inspirations have I none - just to touch the flaming dove All I have is my love of love - and love is not living.


Luca Prodan Running Away

Running away from Scotland In first year of the seventies Fed up with orders and luke warm teams Run away from Italy back in seventy-three Fed up with coppers and the holy sea Died in England in seventy-eight Fed up with rain and the luke warm hate Resurrected in Argentina in eighty·one Killed all the parrots and stole the sun I drifted to Nebibia in nineteen eighty-four Kept three faithful wives and a gun by the door Had a son by the second and a girl by the first. Three got killed by south africans and two die of thirst I found a girl i could love in the north of Kashmere. She left me an old book and a big gleaming tear Bought a gun in Japan and a boat in Dayang Sailed the south china seas, split my head with a bang I met a guy I could hate on the north side of' heaven He said he had eight but I new he had seven Where’s the first train baby I need a fast plane Give me my running shoes.


Luca Prodan Solid Air

You've been taking your time And you've been living on solid air You've been walking the line And You've been living on solid air Don't know what's going wrong inside And I can tell you that it's hard to hide when you're living on Solid air.You've been painting it blue And you've been looking through solid air You've been seeing it through And you've been looking through solid air Don't know what's going wrong in your mind, And I can tell you don't like what you find, When you're moving through Solid air. I know you, I love you And I could be your friend I could follow you, anywhere Even through solid air. You've been stoning it cold You've been living on solid air You've been finding that gold You've been living on solid air I don't know what's going on inside I can tell you that it's hard to hide When you're living on Solid air, solid air. You've been getting too deep You've been living on solid air You've been missing your sleep And you've been moving through solid air I don't know what's going on in your mind But I know you don't like what you find When you're moving through Solid air, solid air. I know you, I love you I'll be your friend I could follow you, anywhere Even through solid air. You've been walking your line You've been walking on solid air You've been taking your time But you've been walking on solid airDon't know what's going wrong inside But I can tell you that it's hard to hide When you're living on Solid air, solid air. You've been painting it blue, You've been living on solid air You've been seeing it through And you've been living on solid air I don't know what's going on in your mind But I can tell you don't like what you find When your living on Solid air, solid air. I know you, I love you And I'll be your friend I could follow you, anywhere Even through solid air.

3 comentarios:

felicitaciones, excelente blog ! Alguien tendrá los acordes de guitarra para tocar beautiful losers?? gracias

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More