Sumo After Chabon

Sumo After Chabon



















Crua Chan



By the left, quick march,
Crua chan! It was seventeen hundred and forty-five, the highland spirit
had revived, Mac Dougall
and Mac Donald there, the clans had come
from everywhere, singing: Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Englishman, fee fi fo fum, come on London, here we come. We went all the way down south, 
we were frothing at the mouth, coming down to Derby town, we'd beaten everyone around, singing: Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Englishman, fee fi fo fum, come on London, here we come. We ended at Culloden moor, feeling bad and feeling poor, the redcoats had chased us there,there we died and there we stayed, singing: Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Scotsman, fee fi fo fum, United Kingdom here we come.We the bonnie prince has gone back home, he's never gonna come back. We'll do to you at Wembley, we'll do it to you in pubs, with the Scottish louts larking about.Here come your rats, crua chan lad.


Sumo No Tan Distintos

People moving every day you know they move so slow do they know why they are going? do they know why they go? look into the book of rules and tell me what you see are you all that different are you just the same as me? Waiting for 1989 we don't want no more war... Love is slipping away it slips away so fast I always thought that it would last and it would last look into your book of rules and tell me what you see am I all that different? Are you just the same as me waiting for 1989 we don't want no more war... Waiting for 1989… and shut that door.


Banderitas y Globos

1,2,3,4 ... Estoy dando vueltas sobre el carrusel Mi cabeza está podrida Y se me quema la piel Los pies me duelen No tocan el piso Mirenme ya, estoy hecho un erizo Chau Mo Mo y chau Esther Ya no tengo sentido Y no tengo poder Me muevo, me muevo A tu alrededor Lo que me queda Es todo este temblor El micro me lleva y no se dónde estoy Puede ser Uruguay, puede ser Chivilcoy Me mueven, me mueven, La ruta se extiende Lo entendido es lo que no entiendo


Mañana En El Abasto

 Mañana de sol, bajo por el ascensor, calle con árboles, chica pasa con temor. No tengas miedo, no, me pelé por mi trabajo, las lentes son para el sol y para la gente que me da asco. No vayas a la escuela por que San Martín te espera, estás todo el día sola y mirás mi campera. Tomates podridos por las calles del Abasto, podridos por el sol que quiebra las calles del Abasto. Hombre sentado ahí, con su botella de Resero, los bares tristes y vacíos ya, por la clausura del Abasto. José Luis y su novia se besan por ahí en el Abasto, yo paso y me saludan bajo la sombra del Abasto. Parada Carlos Gardel, es la estación del Abasto, Sergio trabaja en el bar en la estación del Abasto, piensa siempre más y más, será por el aburrimiento. Subte Línea B y yo me alejo más del cielo, ahí escucho el tren, ahí escucho el tren, estoy en el subsuelo, estoy en el subsuelo.


Sumo Hello Frank

Hello Frank how're you doing? Are you alright? Sunday morning blues, you know Just ain't the bet when you just want to lie down and have a good rest. Coz the nerves kind of get to you. When you feel kinda small and all those things moving up and down against the wall then you tie on that bandana and you feel kind of tough people know you know that life is really of rough and your mama comes and hits you with a plastic telephone and she's gone and told you you're not even home and she has called youOn that telephone On that telephone On that telephone Your mum said you weren't home She called you on the telephone Your mum told you weren't home Oh mama what did you do? Oh mama what did you do? She thinks I'm with her I'm gonna get blue I'm gonna cut my throat I'm gonna smash my head I'm gonna jump into the bath I'm gonna lie in bed Well anyway that never happened because... one day...religion came to stay oh yeah religion come to stay oh yeah bad vibes they've gone all away. Religion came to stay all right what you tell rastafari I tell you god there in the heaven and he looks after you and that's what they say Well I'm telling you from the southern United States of América that god and christ are in your body and they're living with you. Dominus, vosbicum etu spiritu tuum All right, let's pray! Let us pray!Po po po Let us pray! A ja ja ja Let us pray! Baby pray for us Jesus Christ won't you pray for us? I think we're there Oh, no maybe not (doesn't matter) keep on well you know These songs get kinda long especially when they call me on the telephone. Well I've been thinking about things But I've forgotten of what I thought so I think I'll just go on and sing this. Oh baby stand by me Oh no, no No woman no cry Oh no no La Rubia Tarada!...


Sumo Ojos De Terciopelo

She came on the southern wind She came like a morning snow She did something to my brain I don't just know quite whyShe came like a winter wind She came like a summer storm She came and did something to my head And now I'm gone She loves me like a child She loves me like a man She loves me through ten whole years And I know she held my hands I showed her where to go She showed me what to do I'd do the same for me right now That I'd do for you Love like a lady Love me like a baby Love me like a pearl In the heart of a seaman's girl Love like a beauty Love me like a whore Tell me I'm a genius Tell me I'm a bore Come in - go down Do it - don't do it Think it - Don't think it Live it - don't live it 


Sumo Lo Quiero Ya

Hasta que choque China con África te voy a perseguir, sería bueno que pidieras que la tierra se mueva hasta que China choque con África te voy a preguntar: No sé lo que quiero, pero lo quiero ya si yo fuera tu esclavo te pediría más.No sé lo que quiero, pero lo quiero ya, si fuera tu esclavo te pediría más. Nada te ata a leer la novedad, nadie te pisa, nadie te invita, ni te van a chupar. No se lo que quiero, pero lo quiero ya. No se lo que quiero, pero lo quiero ya, no se lo que quiero, pero lo quiero ya, No sé!


Sumo La Gota En EL Ojo

Rock it out, man Sing the song today Do it right man Night and day Rain falls down on me Rain, rain, rain, rain It falls on the trees And it falls on the stones And it falls on the earth And old dry bones Rain falling all over the world Rain falling on the little boys (and girls) It falls in the puddles And it falls in the snow It falls wherever you go It falls in the desert When you're dying of thirst It falls when you think You're the last But you're the first 


Sumo El Cieguito Volador

 Los murciélagos son tétricos Dan miedo y terror Y nunca están limpios Los murciélagos se quedan abrigaditos En cuevas tristes Los murciélagos tienen alas de cisne Y se cuelgan hacia arriba Viendo tu panza al revés Viendo tu panza al revés Los murciélagos vuelan sin problemas Los murciélagos tienen radar Los murciélagos lucen mejor cuando la noche es rara A los murciélagos no les importa... Batman! Revés al panza tu viendo!Revés al panza tu viendo! Yo estoy al derecho! Dado vuelta estás vos!


Sumo No Te Pongas Azul


Don't turn blue In a good friend's bathroom Don't try to reach the moonTrough the things that go on In the dark room Don't let your heart not burst Just because you must hide We all know, we all know, we all know That real life is insideAnd there are you With your black fur on Just watching me, watching me you Sing this song Meet me halfway It's not that long And maybe we'll find That we're not alone Don't turn green with envy Don't turn black with hate I'm moving down the road Walking, walking, walking Walking, walking down the road And I'm opening your gate And the rain falls on the city And the rain falls on the city And the rain falls on the city Baby, baby, don't turn blue And the rain beats down And the rain beats down


Sumo Noche De Paz

Stille nacht, hellige nacht All ist schlaft Einsam war Nur der exenBawachten auf, warten auf Walpurgisgsnacht Christ der engel ist da Christ der engel ist da Noche de paz Noche de amor Todos acá por favor mamá e hijo con antifazDisfrutando su noche de paz Sueña un sueño imposible Sueña un sueño imposibleSilent night, holy night All is warm, all is bright In the manger See mother and childWhen I see her She drives me wild Dream your heavenly dream Dream your impossible dream Silent night ! Silent night ! Silent night !


Sumo Percussion Baby

Percussion baby Walking down the street Prettiest lady that you'll ever meet Percussion baby On the cover of a magazine The loveliest lady that you've ever seen But don't say maybe 'cause I'm not a little boy Percussion baby Don't treat me like a toy 'cause everyday is Sunday When you're so full of joy Percussion baby, I'm not your little boy Percussion baby I don't want to see you fade away Leaving right now here Is the best way Percussion baby Hear you walk away I hear the tip, tap, tapping Of your high heels Saying...you're going away Never on a Sunday When I feel you're no more here Percussion baby I'm so full of fear You never said maybe But I'm not your little toy Oooh, percussion baby I'm not your little boy

1 comentarios:

gracias por compartir esto amigo

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More